March 7, 2011

My Favorite Things (or How to Survive a Monday)

This morning finds me busy with lots - paying bills, running errands and picking up the groceries I didn't get on Friday because I was celebrating my husband's birthday and trying to find the PERFECT brownies for his birthday lunch. (I found it by the way - and I'll share this week!!) So, I thought I'd put together a list of some of my favorite things right now - and wish you a happy Monday!!! (hope you don't have a case of the muuuuunndays! Ack!)

It's mid morning, I bet you could use a laugh. Trust me, this will do it!

If you're one of those people who has a problem with Mondays, I have the perfect remedy. Do what you can to get through the day. Then, on your way home, make a quick stop to pick up some Crave Artisan Ice Cream. When you taste this, you'll want to pledge your undying love to me. (Or, maybe to the owner of Crave.) It's made with real cream and eggs in small batches. My first taste was of the salted caramel with almonds ice cream and I haven't been able to get past it to try anything else. It is simply DIVINE and I would eat it every day if I could!

Get distracted by some fun photography contest entries over at Pioneer Woman's blog.

Apparently, I'm only interested in creamy foods right now. No apologies. It's comfort food. Love chai and  this looks amazing!

If that doesn't do it for you. remember - you're a FIREWORK! lol. I guess I'm a sucker for corporate music and good marketing but I like this song.

More creamy foods. Plan lunch for tomorrow. If you haven't been to this local joint, your tongue/brain/stomach will thank me. Preferably by offering me a bite.

And, if you REALLY want to escape, imagine how fun this would be! 

Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

  1. You know, I haven't had a good bowl of ice cream since last 4th of July (my own homemade stuff). I can't wait to try Crave. I'm pretty sure it's just what I need. Thanks for the monday tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a pretty big fan of homemade - especially custard style! Hope you like this one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...