March 28, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things

Is Monday here yet? After 3 days alone with a toddler suffering terribly from stomach flu while my husband cycled 175 miles for the National MS Society (what a stud!), I'm actually greeting Monday with a cheer. And, wondering if I can find a space in my brain for some fun links. But, I cannot let you down today, can I? Of course, I cannot. And, it will motivate me to get off my bootie and get moving!

For those of you who aren't musicians and didn't grow up obsessed with Rodgers and Hammerstein musicals, the title of my Monday's post is gathered from this. I'm not so much into strudel or wild geese but I have a few favorites of my own!



You should know by now that we are seriously into GOOD food in this house. And, since I'm still working on breaking the post-traumatic ice cream addiction, this seems like a good alternative. Completely delicious & HEALTHY (& don't forget - delicious) ice cream. Seriously. Try it.

I love supporting other moms. Here's a really creative one who makes it her business to create something beautiful to display your family memories. Gracie Deen

The sun is shining and it's beautiful outside here in the great Southwest. A great time to get that garden started. Check out this local garden. Sweet Life Garden

Again with the food (yes, chocolate is FOOD, duh!). But not only is this delicious, it is art. David Leibovitz visits Patrick Roger Chocolate. Seriously, I'd trade a few days worth of food for a box of these. Or half a box. Or even one. Maybe just a bite??


A Visit to Patrick Roger Chocolate in Paris from David Lebovitz on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...