This morning, I woke up thinking about counting my blessings. Here are a few of the little moments from the last few days that made me laugh....well, eventually if not at first
1. Overheard: My 4 1/2 year old playing in her room. "If you like the red purse, click here. For the blue purse, click here." Hmm....maybe time to cut down on computer time?
2. Seen & sensed: Cleaning up the kitchen after dinner when I realized the two year old who had been "finishing" a diaper present for me was now jumping on the couch - sans diaper. Yep. Imagine it, imagine it. Eew. That was what it was like.
3. My four year old has taken to reading to her little sister. She knows her books so well, she can recite the stories with great animation. Right now, she says she's going to be a storyteller and a scientist when she grows up. Hmmm...interesting combination.
4. This morning, my four year old asked, "Mom, how do mermaids go to the bathroom?" I said it was the secret of the mermaids...
5. Every morning, my girls (who sleep together) wake up and greet each other so sweetly. "Good morning sissy!" "Good morning!" They usually end up hugging and snuggling for a while. Then, my two year old will say, "I love you so so SO much, Sissy!" Now I just have to remember that moment when they're fighting over some little toy later!
See, if you've not had to mess with number two this week (haha! see how I did that?), consider yourself in good shape.
What little moments are reminding you to be thankful for this day?