April 18, 2011

Wake Up! It's Monday Already...

Good morning everyone! I'm in a pensive mood this morning - as I always am the week of the full moon. I'd love nothing more than to crawl back into bed and relax with a book and a cup of tea. But, the week calls and my morning started with the beautiful voices of children - clamoring for breakfast. Haha!  No better way to get started in the morning!

I've been wanting a new camera for a while but this tutorial on editing point and shoot pictures might convince me that I don't really need the SLR I've been coveting. Take note - those of you who edit product pictures. This is for you!  Made in Lowell

Lately, I've had beets on the brain because it's my first year growing them and they apparently love me! I found one way to use them. Cannelle Vanille


These are growing in my garden and their bright cheery faces make me smile - Calendula.


Here's what I'm in the mood for this morning... She is so creative and this highlights her incredible voice and harmonies.


Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...