September 3, 2010

Summertime break!

It's been a while since I posted. For some reason, when summer arrived this year, I found myself in a place where regular blogging became impossible or maybe just too exhausting. We started our summer with a lovely trip to Colorado and helping some friends out with their hobby farm. But, then, things got crazy when my husband spent two weeks playing music at two different youth camps. When he returned home, he spent another week in the studio. For those unfamiliar with music life, this means he worked his day job, then went straight to the studio till 1 or 2 in the morning. I don't know how he kept up that schedule because just being home with two girls, 24/7 for three weeks straight exhausted me!

So, it's no surprise I didn't blog much at the beginning of the summer. As it progressed though, I got engrossed in the fun of swimming pools, hiking and playing with friends and family and making some significant personal changes (more on that later!). Today, I just wanted to say that I'm still here and I'll be back to writing regularly and sharing some new adventures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...